(Old) Pawn of the Dead (Old) Pawn of the Dead

It's okay

It's an okay flash. My biggest problem was that it relied mainly on stolen jokes that were from several different parts. I did enjoy the bit with the Wii vs PS3 and the DR Pepper part, but mainly all the jokes seemed to be from Shaun of the Dead, Dawn of the Dead, and some others as well...
The nose mouth things kind of bothered me and the animation was sub-par. Definitely was not a bad animation either.

Sprite Irwin Tribute Sprite Irwin Tribute

Why did I give you a 0? How would a shitty memorial really give him the respect he deserves. Some people will 5 it just because its a me "If you blam it you have no soul" bullshit. I blammed it because it deserves to be...

Flash Comedy Extravaganza Flash Comedy Extravaganza

GR8 JOb Mahn!

U wudn have dun soa gud, but den u included my favurite karakterz, so now u got my vote.

Bush Invaders Bush Invaders

It was so-so. Above Average

Well actually it was fun, but it looked exactly teh same as the original, but he I don't like Bush, so that was good. Also in response to the last post, how the hell was it hard, also Bush isn't a strong leader, and if he killed him, well he would probably be afraid to, he would get his army, but still then he would try to do cover ups, anyways it would prove he is even worse....

So in response to this game, how did you actually change the game just take the game convert it to flash and change the gfx?

Geodesic-Dragon responds:

Yeah - nuthin' too complicated.

Bitch-Slap Bush v2 Bitch-Slap Bush v2

well it was interesting

well i hate bush and i was happy that this was here since bush just won re-election. Well anyways it was fun smacking his head off and making him bleed. Anyways I won't say anything much botu teh spank teh monkey crap since you gave credit. Anyways good for a short time.